The terms and conditions appearing on this page set out the terms on which you may make use of Website (defined herein below), whether as a guest or user. Use of this Website includes accessing, browsing or to use our Website. By proceeding to view our Website or any part of it, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these terms which shall constitute the entire binding agreement between you and Tharavattil Group. These terms may be varied by Tharavattil Group from time to time and the revised terms will be deemed to apply at the relevant time in respect of your use of our Website. If you do not agree to be governed by following terms and conditions, you are requested not to use the Website:
1. This website www.tharavattil.com (“Website”) is the property of and is provided and governed by Tharavattil Group.
2. The Website makes available information/ material on Tharavattil Group, its products/projects and connected information, which are exclusively in the nature of general information and should not be construed as advice (including technical advice) in any manner.
3. Tharavattil Group is not obliged to offer any of their products for sale pursuant to any expression of interest by any user of the Website.
4. Tharavattil Group may seek expressions of interest from users of the Website in respect of one or more of its products/projects. An expression of interest by a user of the Website in any of the products/ projects of Tharavattil Group does not constitute an offer for sale by Tharavattil Group of the products/projects.
5. By using the Website for any purpose and in any manner including general browsing, response/feedback, availing of services or downloading content, it is presumed that you have read and understood and have agreed to abide by and be governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
6. Your reliance on the Website or any information in the Website is entirely at your own responsibility and risk and Tharavattil Group assumes no responsibility and shall not in any way be liable in this regard.
7. You shall not have any right or license to use any of the trademarks and copy rights of Tharavattil Group that may be contained on the Website.
8. You shall not reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, publish, license, transmit, display, commercialise, transfer or sell or deal with the information and/or content of the Website in any other manner.
9. You shall not create any derivative work from any information or content appearing on the Website or any part of it.
10. Tharavattil Group may withdraw access to the Website at any time at its discretion without offering any reason or notice whatsoever.
11. You shall use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
12. Tharavattil Group does not guarantee or warrant that the Website or any link to the Website will be free from viruses and other destructive agents and will not be liable for any interference or damage to your computer system in connection with your use of the Website and any link to the Website.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter or dispute arising out of or in respect of the website.